Call for Applications
Kappa Kappa Psi | North Central District | Vice President for Programs
We left the 2017 North Central District convention with a vacancy in the position of Vice President for Programs
. In accordance with the North Central District Constitution and Policy Handbook, your District Council are now conducting a search to fill that vacancy. Application materials are were both attached to the email distributed over the Listserv on April 11 and can be found below.
Completed applications are due by May 9th and should be submitted electronically to [email protected].
Please let myself, Governor Tammi Ramsey, or any of your newly-elected District Council know if you have any questions about the application process. For questions about the duties of the position itself, please reach out to any current or past officers for more information.
-Jason Mlady, NCD Governor
As per the instructions set forth in the Kappa Kappa Psi North Central District Constitution and Policy Handbook, the closing gavel of convention began a 30-day application window for interested candidates to submit their materials to fill the vacant position of Vice President for Programs. The application process is straightforward and is designed to allow the currently-seated officers to gain insight into a candidate's intentions and abilities to fulfill the requirements of the position of VPP.
To apply for the position of Vice President for Programs:
- Complete the Application Cover Sheet
- Complete the Application Questions
- Demonstrate chapter support by the means of a submitted letter of support from your home chapter.
- Demonstrate university support by the means of a submitted letter of support from your Director of Bands and/or Chapter Sponsor.
- Compile goals you hope to achieve throughout a term as a Vice President for Programs.
- Attach a Fraternal resume, indicating noteworthy points of your involvement in Kappa Kappa Psi.
- Additional materials can also be included, as you see fit.
- Combine all documents into a single PDF file, and submit to [email protected] by the end of the day on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017.
(To download or create your own copy of the application to complete, please find the option in the "File" menu of the embedded Google Document)